Friday, August 7, 2009

8 days later

Camping!

oh it was quite the week.

We camped for 8 days, had lots of fun with Jason's family side, took a few pics, caught some ZZZs, and made sure to get in plenty of laughs.



This is Jasons mom teaching him neck stretching. lol



This is my father in law scared of my axing ability, WHICH I might add, I learned how to do from Titanic. :-)

This was our first morning, we had the camp ground ALL to just me and Jason. It was lovely.
Our own little night together. :-)

We had a good time.

Things I won't miss:

Getting dressed in a tent
Sleeping on an air mattress
pretending bears dont exist
washing my hands with cold water
not washing my hair for days
getting dust in every part of my body
asking,"anyone wanna play shang high?"

Things I WILL miss:

asking," anyone wanna play shang high?"
getting to know more about all my in laws
meals together with his brothers
the one and wonderful nap I took the whole time
cuddling with my husband cause it was so cold
cuddling with my husband cause I was so scared!
saying," I wonder who that is" every time a car pulls in.

:-)

I am WAY glad to be back though. I missed my bed oh so much.

Did you miss me?

bet you didn't know I was gone.

1 comment:

bequi said...

I missed you a million. :(