Thursday, April 22, 2010

flowers and laundry.

I had big plans for planting flowers in the front of my house.

Big plans.

Until I discovered, that there are already flowers there.
Of course there are. why wouldn't I think there would be?
silly me.
So I still plan on planting MY flowers, since I bought the seeds and all, but now I have to figure out a work around for the pre-existing flowers.

They are pretty, I just want more colors and variety.

Here we have my red tulips.

ok I lied, I don't think these little purple ones are pretty at all.
And these yellow ones.
oddly enough they are red and yellow, so they match my living room. baha.

So thats that.

We bought a new washer, yeah for that. I am sure it will be loads more exciting when it comes.
loads. haha.

This weekend is going to be epic. just so you know. :)

2 comments:

The Hicks Family said...

i say its YOUR house and if you want different flowers..Plant them! :) yeah I'd take out the purple ones! :) You can even just wait and pull up the bulbs for the tulips and daffodils and give them away.. people LOVE them! :) or you can put them in a pot or something! like on your porch or by your mailbox :) maybe the back patio!?

Beki Jo said...

epic weekend?? details... :)