Thursday, May 6, 2010

la tee da tee do


I have been told I need to update my blog.

so here I am. :)

This week was more crazy than normal, but not too much. I had one of my young women stay the night with me. She moved to Texas and came back for a visit. Oh how I already miss her. She is too funny, let me tell you.

Then on Thursday I went a photography workshop on taking scenic landscape pictures, which is my favorite. My main goal was to learn how to take awesome sunset/sunlight pictures. I learned a lot, but had to leave early to go on our trip. :( So not as much as I would have liked to learn.

Here is my homework from the workshop.

I think this one actually is my favorite.

The instructor talked about it, but I obviously missed it, so I need to re-learn how to get the sun colors, AND the foreground exposed right.
but the foreground really wasn't all that pretty anyway.

Then we left on our weekend getaway trip with my parents to idaho!


This is my parents pointing at the crazy people we watched jump off a bridge. nutso people.
And this is the reason we went. There is this pretty little awesome canyon in Twin Falls, where a golf course sits right in the middle. So we went to play it.

I did pretty OK on my golf game for not even hitting a bucket of balls yet this year. :)

That is us as of late.

I have another photography workshop I am going to this weekend with Glam Photography so hopefully there I will learn more to fine tune my camera skills. and they provide lunch. lol so at least I get that.

Nothing much else going on with us. We are pretty boring. I am working on a re-finishing project for something in our downstairs living room, I will post the before and after pictures when that is finished, hopefully tonight actually. but who knows.

Happy week everyone!

No comments: