Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hate to break it to you.

but I have to say, that I have the greatest husband.
Allow me to explain.


I had some what of a rough day today. Jason did all the little things that were exactly what I needed. I took a long nap, he kept bringing me my cats to cuddle with, hugs and kisses galore etc.
Jason has a second wife, I call her Coca-Cola. He went to the building that houses perfectly carbonated coke, the gas station. Said gas station has scrumptious Sugar-Doodle cookies, don't believe if you choose, but they do. I asked him to get me one, and of course the sweetie that he is, picked one up for me.
and I was not as nice as I should have been, because the cookie was hard. Not soft. Instead of saying thank you and being appreciative, I selfishly pulled a sad face because of my soft lacking cookie.
To which Jason apologized, and offered to go get me another one.
:( aw how sweet.
I of course, realized the error of my ways and apologized for being such a brat and went to the microwave to warm up my cookie that was picked up from the building that houses perfectly carbonated coke, with love. :)
My husband, is seriously, the best.
I know you think yours is, and I will let you keep thinking that, but just know I respectfully disagree.
:)

1 comment:

The Viewer said...

So cute. Love the post. What a rad hubby you have!