Saturday, January 10, 2009

alright last craft til curtains.



All right this was my last craft that involved canvas and modge podge. My wonderful friend Bequi helped me cut out 45 circles out of 15 different pages and then we modged podged them onto canvas which i had previously painted. They are 16x20 and they hang right over our bed. they kinda take the place of a head board. our bedroom isnt the whole brown and blue theme like the rest of the place, its just brown and now all these colors!!!

3 comments:

bequi said...

I totally helped with that. And I've been showing your crafts to everyone I know and my dad really likes the Coke bottles.

Kati said...

lol your funny. what you just show them my blog whenever your by a computer? lol i love it! I would like to thank all my fans for making this possible! lol ha!

Unknown said...

KATIE!! I love it! You rock!