Monday, March 23, 2009

Scary!

Oh what a life its been so far and it couldn't be any better! last night our dryer broke out of total randomness, after a few moments of sadness and stress we realized my uncle has an extra one!! we called him up and he said we could have it!! what a wonderful family I have. So today we are going to go pick it up at his house and then Jason and our brother are going to install it, I will be vacating the apartment whilst this happens so as not to stress the boys cause i would tend to freak out. I will be going to the gym! yay! then we I get back, its family home evening time!!! YAY! I am excited for it! despite it being a crummy weather day, its gonna be a pretty good monday. I also made pizza fondue this morning that has been slow cooking all day, oh its gonna be oh so so so good. I feel like Jason and I got the most out of our weekend and I don't feel like it flew by like I usually do. saturday we went golfing and it was way fun! I did pretty well for my first time out this season. Jason and I are getting ready to buy our first house!!! AAAHH!!! talk about scary. the biggest thing we will ever purchase in our life. We are SO excited. its such an amazing time to buy a home with all the incentives and the interest rates!! We are looking at a brand new home in north salt lake, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car garage, its about 2100 Square feet, BRAND NEW EVERYTHING! never been lived in we are so excited. We looked at this area before we got married and since then, our home model has gone down 50k in price!!!! its unreal. Our mortgage payment wont be more then 300$ more then our rent. love it! Its a big place with plenty of room to grow a little family, ONE DAY. lol. That picture is one of them, there is like 5 but they all look the same. We are meeting with our mortgage lender this week and talking exact price. I am so nervous! buying a house is something my parents do! not me!

4 comments:

bequi said...

HEY! Are you going with our agent? I can't remember if I already sent you their info. I'm emailing it to you again, just in case. Karin and Joe Wadsworth are the 2 most amazing people to have on your side for something like this. They work hard and tirelessly.

And Congrats!! Yeah for homes!! Want our dog?

Heather said...

That's so exciting! And you'll live by us!

Heather said...

We are in Bountiful. I love the area- there are great stores and restaurants, and camping and golfing too!

Shalamar said...

That's awesome! Buying a house seems intimidating but after it's all said and done, you'll realize it wasn't so bad. Anyway, I'm not sure if we're done having kids. I just meant we're done being pregnant(that chapter...) I can't wait to have my body to myself again. haha Sometimes I feel like there's an alien inside me. And I miss exercising! I can't really move around being this big, let along exercise. I miss running so I'm excited for all the things I can do again and on top of that, have a cute little baby!