Thursday, September 1, 2011

almost 5 months!

Henry's such a sweet little guy. thats what everyone says. :)
Henry is doing REALLY well these days. He was sick for about 2 weeks, I slept on his nursery floor everynight, and we were constantly clearing his nose. Since then he is doing a lot better though. He is back to sleeping in his crib at night, he falls asleep on his own, doesn't need a bottle, and usually sleeps through the night. We are back on a babywise schedule which has been nice. He only eats 4 times a day now, but bigger amounts and with rice in his formula. 
He has no interest in anything having to do with being on his tummy. He LOOOVES standing, however. I suspect he will walk before he crawls. 

He still loves his daddy a ton. Smiles any time he can see Jason and he will just stare at him. I love the way Henry looks at Jason. 

I started going to the gym regularly now, and Henry goes to the daycare there. I was REALLY nervous about it at first, but I went in and took a look around, asked questions etc. All the workers there are moms themselves, so I feel 10 times better right there. Henry's first day he laughed and played, and fell asleep which means he was fine being there. I like him being in the daycare more than a babysitters, because if he needs me or I just wanna check on him, I can be there in 60 seconds. so I think its gonna work out good. :)


No comments: