Thursday, April 9, 2009

BORED

so. this is a list of thoughts that i have throughout the day. i find myself having the same thoughts day to day so i thought i would document them. lol tee hee. its me right?

"You are, in fact, dumber than any given box of rocks."

"That's what I just said. Say it again."

"no seriously, shut up."

"I wonder what would happen if I stuck this pencil in that little hole in the wall. I think it would stay."

"Don't look at me like that.. I don't really like you either."

"Ok, if I stick this pencil in my eye instead of the hole in the wall, I wonder if he'll stop talking."

"I'll do it tomorrow."

"I need to get an oil change."

"That doodle I made on my desk planner kind of looks like a bunny. How cute."

"shut up. now"

"...And the boots with the furrrr..."

" not only is she wearing the boots with the furr, but she is tucking her pants into the furr.... stop it now."

"I'm going to laugh at that as a favor to you, because that was not even close to funny. It was so far from funny that you can't even see funny anymore. But you seem to be laughing pretty hard at it, so I'll laugh, too."

"Ooops.. Probably shouldn't have said that.. TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK!"

"Um.. Is this a man or a woman?"

" and again, the boots with the furr..."

"my butt is numb"

"does he know what he just said?! take that back a-hole!!"

" so she got rid of the furr boots and she is now wearing pointy shoes...whats the point for? in case you need to take an eye out?"

1 comment:

The Viewer said...

lol when I worked in the office that was what my train of thoughts were like LOL too funny