Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sick and Hungry

I am sick.
I can complain about this, cause is it not pregnancy related.
It sucks.
I have a sore throat, cough, runny nose, stuffy nose and anything else that makes being sick, suck.
The thing I hate about being sick, is Jason is great with taking care of me, until he catches what I hate. then he has no sympothy.
sigh, that time has come.
It should be noted I blame all of this on Kourtney Post, as most things can be blamed on her.
In other news, our fantastic anniversary trip is in 2 weeks and 5 days, so its exactly 3 weeks til gender determination.
and 2 weeks and 7 days until the 49er's game. Which Jason is way more excited about. Which I am ok with since I spent 400$ on the tickets so he could sit on the 2 row in the endzone.
It must be said, I am a good wife.
Jason and I go out to eat a lot lately, since I not exactly in the mood to cook every night. Here is a list of our favorite places to eat, that you should for sure try.
(After typing I realized its mostly pizza places, oh well)
Centerville-Firehouse Pizza: They have delicious pizza, that is not your typical order in pizza. its like gourmet pizza, with oh so delicious cheese sticks.
Layton-The Pizza Place: Now, it should be warned first that this place is a total hole in the wall. Keep your eyes forward, don't look at the floor, wall, ceiling etc. But man their breadsticks are to die for.
Salt Lake- Wild Mushroom Pizza: This too is a hole in the wall, just not as bad. They have OMG SUPER delicious cheesesticks. Jason has declared them to be the best cheesesticks he has ever had. Its all we get when we go there.
Bountiful-Joy Luck: Chinese, and so yummy. The best part is their egg drop soup, its creamy and salty and sweet. Their chicken dishes are so good and fresh, they have a lot of fruit chicken dishes, Orange chicken, strawberry chicken, etc.
Ogden-Tony's Pizza: Another sorta hole in the wall, and also another pizza joint...but we don't get the pizza when we go! I mean sometimes we do, since we are there, but their best item is their huge, delicious Pastrami Sandwich, ask for no ketchup. Its at least 10 in long and 4 inches wide, full of pastrami goodness.
This was not a good idea, my mouth is now watering for a delicious pastrami sandwich.
I will continue this list on another, less hungry day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

It actually seems like the cheese sticks/breadsticks are your favorite part of a pizza place. :)

Kourtney said...

Haha! What ELSE are you blaming on me?? For the record, I'm still home sick and have zero sympathy for you :)