Monday, February 28, 2011

36th week of pregnancy

I have no "prego pics" for you for week 35, maybe tomorrow. But I do have a few sneak peaks of my maternity session pictures.
They were done by Ellie Culter Photography and I think she did amaaaazing. This is the first time I have gotten pictures back and said YES! Thats what I wanted!! Even if I am disgusted with my appearance, she nailed the photography and editing on the head. She chose the perfect secret little location that has yet to become popular so I feel super special to be one of the first to do pictures there. So really, I highly recommend her. She is great to work with, super friendly and nice, and the photography is fabulous. Her turn around time was fantastic, too. :)

So here are the sneak peaks, she is putting the CD in the mail tomorrow so hopefully I will have all the rest this week for ya.








Well my 35th week has come and gone, meaning 2-5 means left. Thats kind of a wide range if ya ask me, but better than being 10 weeks pregnant!

The pregnancy has gotten more painful the bigger he gets. We didn't go to church today cause I could hardly get out of bed without wincing in pain let alone sitting on a hard chair for 3 hours. It really depends on what position he is in, how full my bladder is, how hard he is pressing down, how close to my back he is, etc. Its hour by hour. some hours are fantastic, and some I spend crying. oh the joys of pregnancy right?

Everytime I do one of these posts I feel like I am forgetting something, and then 2 days later I have a list of like 5 things I forgot. :) My Dr. appointments are every week starting Monday, that makes me feel like we are really in the home stretch.

Anyway, until next time folks!

2 comments:

Laci said...

LOVE the pictures!! You look AWESOME!! Seriously... I love it all.. the outfits, location, cute husband :) And you look so great! You are totally at the homestretch!! SO close!!

Heather said...

These pics are beautiful, I really love the one of you on the stairs! I'm glad you got to work with M...love her!