Thursday, February 10, 2011

What does that even mean?

The baby has dropped.
I kind of felt it the other day, and then when I stood up, I literally felt like he was going to fall out, and I couldn't take fast steps or it felt worse. My dr's appointment was today and he confirmed that the baby is much lower. He hasn't "engaged" yet for labor, but he is for sure getting ready. He told me he would like me to be pregnant for at least 6 more weeks, putting me at 38 weeks. So, he seemed like he thought baby would come early, but who can really tell.

Maternity pictures are this saturday and I am SOOOOO excited. Jason of course is not, but his opinion does not count when it comes to pictures.

I did all of Henry's laundry yesterday and oh my gosh, I forgot how awesome his wardrobe is. I don't wanna be one of those moms that post pictures of their kids just to show off their clothes, but oh my gosh it will be hard cause seriously, its pimp.

Feeling movement at this point is so weird. up until like 26 weeks movement just feels like flutters, or weird things, but now it literally feels like there is a person in there. I feel like I can tell what the movement is, if he is stretching, kicking, punching, etc. They are more defined movements.

So yeah, thats the only update I have for you. saying I have 6-7 weeks left doesn't seem soon, it still seems sooo far away. I imagine when I have less than a month, it will become more real and feel sooner, but for now, sigh, so far away.

P.S. We did our taxes this week and are getting almost double what we both were expecting, so we are totally getting a new dishwasher. :D weird the things you get excited about as an adult huh?

No comments: