Thursday, March 24, 2011

I am being silly!!

I used to make fun of people that do what I am currently doing.
You know, people who at the paint store hold up two different paint samples trying to decide between the two, and they are like 1 itty bitty tiny shade different.
Just pick one! I would yell in my head.
But alas, here I am, staring at two completely "different" paint samples and I can not decide. So I turn to you.
Below are several pictures on different walls, in different lights, and I ask you to pick on.
The choices are Windswept, or First Tide. Ignore the really dark purplish color, its no longer an option.
One is more white, and one is more gray, but I can not decide which I love more.
The only way I can tell you to tell me which one, First Tide has a teeny tiny red F under it.
or just figure out a way to tell me which one. :D






2 comments:

Angela said...

Go more grey. :)

Whit said...

I like the grey one