Friday, May 20, 2011

its the simple things

Happiness lies in the simple moments of our lives.

Happiness for me today, was walking to my bedroom, and passing this along the way:

I love watching Jason take care of Henry.

Jason talks to Henry, and warns him of his moms obsessive need to document things, that may or may not include painting Henry's feet to get cute footprints.
He made a pact with Henry, to watch each others back in this regard.
I am still unaware of the details of this pact.
But its totally cute none the less.

Henry is 6 weeks, and completely adorable.
He has the CUTEST laugh.
He also has the CUTEST scream. lol seriously.
we call him: the little gremlin, tyke, little dude, H-Dawg and peanut.

I love my boys
I love the simple moments in life that bring such happiness

No comments: