Sunday, July 24, 2011

today is a milestone for little Henry.
He totally rolled onto his stomach from his back.
and we, totally missed it.
blast.
oh well. I am sure it will look the same the next time he does it.

Here are some pics of the little guy.


he loooooooves his daddy:

loves to be held like this:

his dad hates having his picture taken, see here:
but I just think Henry's face is so hilarious in it, that I love it.

Well theres not much more to update on. I feel like all I blog about is Henry and his development, but thats really my life right now. We did start putting rice in his formula to get him to sleep longer at night, and it totally worked, BUT, he was sleeping in his swing, cause it was the only place he'd sleep. Now that he is able to roll to his side and move a little more, he fusses in his swing cause hes trying to roll onto his side and get comfortable, so its ruining his sleep. So, we are switching him to his crib and its been an adjustment. He hates it, wakes up twice a night again, and screams when we put him down. sigh. CAN NOT WAIT until he is older.

No comments: