Monday, December 19, 2011

baby, you're the right kind of wrong

Something has gone terribly wrong, while going terribly right. 
I can not eat anything.
well that's a lie. 
but I can not stomach most things. most dinners. most lunches, and most breakfasts. 
its awful, because I adore food. got me through some hard times. 
There are 3 things I can stomach, at any moment, of any day. 
Steak
Sushi
Sherbet ice cream.
(this isn't sherbet ice cream, but love potion is by far my favorite)
the 3 S's. 
Save my life. 
Its sucks that I can only have such a limited amount of steak and sushi, and really the ice cream, a week. 
Not to mention the fact that the h ubby hates when I go out for sushi.(I tend to splurge.)
and the steak must come from Costco, because they have the most glorious thick juicy pieces of steak ever. 
They too, are a little pricey though. 
So most days, I starve, and puke. 
But on the few days a week I get to indulge in the gloriousness that is those foods, I am in a food coma for the rest of the evening heaven. 

1 comment:

Hailey said...

I feel your pain. The only thing I could successfully keep down was pizza. Even water sent me running to the bathroom. Where do you get your sushi?