Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas short and sweet

Christmas
Every Christmas I realize and learn things that make Christmas day more stressful, and that I say I won't do next year. 
I am this close to cornering down the perfect Christmas routine. 
Yes, a Christmas routine.
However, this Christmas fell on Sunday, which ironically completely screwed up my routine. 
My family always does Christmas in the morning, and around 2ish we leave for Jason's family until the evening. 
But this year Everyone wanted to do Christmas at noon, so they could go to the 11 o clock church meeting. 
eff. 
so it got a little sticky, Henry didn't get his second nap making for a very cranky afternoon and a tired mom by the end of it. 
But, Christmas was perfect. 
I can't say it was fun having Henry, cause he didn't care, but I am sure next year will be more fun. 
There will be 2 kids! yikes. 

No comments: