Monday, January 30, 2012

lovely


Today was a good day. 
for very simple reasons.
Henry makes me smile, and have joy
he has pure joy
from goldfish crackers, Superwhy, being outside, his blanket, his dad, and much more
he is such an example to me of always having joy
my joyful moment today came during nap time
I turned off his lights, wrapped him in his blanket, fed him, and started singing to him like I always do
but this time I took time to notice him
he loves cuddling with me
he doesnt fight naps at all
he loves that time with me
I know he does because sometimes he will turn up at me and say,"bob bob bob bah bo bob" which is Henry language for I'm happy. 
I smile, and continue singing to him as he is staring right at me, and smiling. 
I love these moments as a mom


Now when he woke up from said nap and puked,
that I don't love so much. 

No comments: