Saturday, April 14, 2012

its a vicious cycle

Allow me to vent for a minute. 
I am tired of being pregnant. 
and not just this pregnancy, the next one. 
I am already tired of being pregnant with the next baby. 
I just want my family here, to have my body back, get back into shape, wear all my old and new pretty clothes, feel great, be able to run around with my kids, and just not be pregnant. 
does anyone else feel this way?
I get so much motivation to eat right and work out, and even do it, but its such a frustrating mental game in my head that I can do it all and still be fat(pregnant) and not only not see results, but know that I wont for a very long time. 
Its so depressing and half the time I just think what in the frick is the point. 
it makes me wanna cry, do better, yell, give up, try harder and all of that just makes me a complete basket case. 
With my recent coming to terms of my shopping addiction its made this issue even worse. 
When I lost 50 lbs 3 years ago, I switched from eating for fun and destress, to shopping. Now that I need to gain control of my shopping, I naturally wanna return to eating for fun and destressing. 
I am just frustrated. 
overwhelmed. 
depressed, 
no light at the end of the tunnel.
doomed to be fat. 
I could cry, but I know that won't help. and I am getting to the point in this pregnancy that exercise is painful and uncomfortable. 
LUCKILY I havent gained very much this pregnancy, and not even a quarter of what I gained with Henry, so I do have a slimmer of hope that I will bounce back after Charlie comes. 
I am sorry this is such a negative post, but seriously, am I the only one that feels this way?

2 comments:

Angela said...

Kati, I don't know how you feel as I have never been pregnant and am not sure when that day is going to come for me. But, I do understand being frustrated with how things are, and trying to gain control of what you do when you want/need fun or help. That is a lot of why I shop, and even turn to food. One thing I do know about you Kati is that you are amazing. You have so much strength that I wish I had. You have a loving husband who is there to support you 100% in everything, and he will do all he can. You will have everything you desire; I just know it!!

Tiffany Renee said...

If it makes you feel better, I HATE being pregnant! I think I might actually like to have another baby, but its not worth being pregnant for most of a year. Its totally hard not to feel fat and icky when you're pregnant. I don't know how people do it, because I pretty much NEVER felt pretty when I was pregnant.