Friday, May 25, 2012

Charlie's Nursery

Here is a little sneak peak of what I am doing with Charlie's nursery, slowly but surely. 

This is the diaper pad cover that I mad for him, with Jason's pickyness along the way. I tell ya, don't ask your husband to be apart of crafts. 

This is the peg board above the changing table/dresser. I looooove the iron helmet I found, and that football field chalkboard? $1 at Target. :)


This is possibly my favorite part so far, because I thought of it all myself, no Pinterest or anything! :)
I wanted it to look as much like his own locker as possible. I may or may not add our last name on the front of the shelf, but I think it looks like a locker without it. 

The helmet is actually signed by Steve Young, my mom got it a LONG time ago, like 10 years ago, and donated it to the nursery. :D

So there ya go. I still need to sew and hang curtains, purchase and set up the crib, and finish reupholstering a chair. Then it is done. :) 

No comments: