Saturday, May 5, 2012

oh wait, I am pregnant?

Alright I thought I would do an official pregnancy post. I mean, I used to do a weekly one with Henry. I also had the time though. 
This is my 30 week pic. Maternity pants always make my crotch look funny, am I the only one?
Sooooo ok. 
The first trimester was just as miserable as Henry's. Tired all the time, couldnt eat anything, and taking care of a baby, so it was probably worse. 
Around 15 weeks it let up and honestly since then I have barely noticed I am pregnant. 
I still hate it, but its not as hard as Henry's was. Sometimes when I put on clothes I think I should be able to wear, and they dont fit, I have to remind myself, oh yeah, I am pregnant. 
Charlie is not nearly the active little fellow that Henry was, hope thats a sign of things to come lol. I think if my Dr asked to start doing kick counts(which he doesnt do anyway), that I would probably get freaked out because I feel Charlie maybe 10 times a day. I am not worried about it, I also probably just dont notice since I am chasing Henry around all day. 
Charlie's nursery is 0% complete. I am hoping to get it painted this week, and then it will just all come together. I have all the stuff and decor, just need to assemble it all together. 
I am actually really excited for him to arrive. After your first child, you realize the true excitement and uniqueness that every child has, and I am so excited to meet Charlie and his personality. 
I am also excited to get back to the gym. 
I am REALLY excited that this is my second pregnancy, so my Dr will start things earlier. With my first they wouldnt do ANYTHING until my due date, now that its my second, he will strip my membranes at 38 weeks. The membrane stripping was what started Henry's birth I am pretty sure. 
so hopefully I have about 8 weeks left, which is ABSOLUTELY CRAZY to me. As cliche as it is, the second one goes by so fast. 
My only stress about it at this point, lol, is actually when to have the 3rd and last baby. I know it seems silly to worry about it now, but I know I want them all out and done with, but I really want to get back into shape and healthy before I have the 3rd. 
Speaking of which, I have so far gained 15 lbs with this pregnancy, with Henry's I had already gained 45 lbs! yuck. 
so there ya go! 
boring details. 
blah blah blah.

No comments: