Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Proceed with caution

beautiful,
crazy,
enlightening,
lucky,
cute,
adorable,
hottie,
amazing,
sexy mama,
healthy,
witty,
gorgeous,
skinny,
healthy,
sassy,
hilarious,
wonderful
and inspiring.

This awesome blog friend of mine(who just had her beautiful baby) recommended this exercise when one is feeling particularly low about ones self.
So I went through my pictures comments, well for 3 minutes, then I got tired, and noted all the things people have called me. :)

It did make me feel good.
Till I went to go find some earlier photos of myself to post here for a motivation, then I again felt like a whale.
*sigh*

but at least I had those few moments of feel goodness. :)

Sigh, oh how hard I worked.

One day...

1 comment:

bequi said...

You've just got to convince yourself that this isn't fat.

Oh, I forgot to comment on your newest post about this: my stomach didn't "pop" out with Sarah til about 7 months. So you never know... ;)