Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011!

2011 New Years Resolutions

Go to bed each night with my house completely clean
Do laundry once a week
Grocery shopping once a week
Be done with EVERYTHING baby related, by Feb 18
lose all baby weight+10 lbs by June 31 (or depending on when Henry comes)
Work out once a day(this is totally do-able people)
Start regular Family Home Evening
Be better at Visiting Teaching


This year it is kind of tricky to do new years resolutions, because I have NO idea what next year will be like with a baby coming. So I stuck with realistic ones. I did very well with my resolutions last year, and the year before, so I am pretty confident going into it this new year.

It is AMAZING to me to think about all the different things 2010 had.

Becoming a Certified Personal Trainer
2nd Anniversary
And of course, the holidays

Next year is sure to bring a lot of change, and happiness because of course, we are just waitin on this little guy to arrive. :)

(26 weeks)


Happy New Years everyone!

No comments: