Monday, June 8, 2009

sadness and joy

I must post about this. This weekend my heart broke. I sat in my seat, next to my husband just wanted to start crying uncontrollably. To be so blissfully happy and then to have it ripped away, seemingly twice, is cruel. I wanted to reach out and hug them, and tell him everything would be alright. It amazes me that such a beautiful story can come from such a sad line of events. To see 2 different people become such an influence and strength in each others life, is something rarely seen these and its just plain inspiring. I fell in love with the relationship of these 2, and their relationship with others. It moved me to the very core of my existence. I will always remember them, and my children will know of them. My life will never be the same for having known of them and their individual stories of joy, sadness and triumph. We can all learn a thing or two from the life and actions of these 2 people. I hope you will all go and take part in this absolutely magnificent epic movie, know as UP! It truly is inspiring and one of a kind.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! I loved it too- laughed and cried

bequi said...

You're a funny girl.