Thursday, June 18, 2009

the strike is over

Ok I am ending my strike for 2 reasons.

1. you guys are right, its also like my journal so I really should keep going. press forward. ;-)

2. because I am all too excited about my newest purchase.

This Beauty!




Which I am WAAAYY excited for. Our new apartment has really nice patios, we are not allowed to have grills on them so basically ours goes to absolute waste. Not anymore!! I found this set on KSL today for 35$. that is right, 35$. I have been telling Jason since we moved here I wanted a small table and chair set for our patio so we can eat our dinners outside and enjoy the fresh air.

This is my 8 month anniversary present to myself, lol tee hee hee.

Other then that, Jason and I are so great! we love our little married life, and we enjoy each others company. He is the salt to my pepper, the cheese to my macaroni and the remote to my Tivo. I seriously can not believe how utterly happy he makes me and how much we love every minute together. I look forward to many many more happy months and years as we grow old together. :-) he makes me twitterpatted.

I really hope everyone else is as happy in their marriage as we are, in ours.

5 comments:

Mike n Julia said...

That is super cute!! You two can have like romantic dinners on your patio. . . . .and kiss.....and stuff....lol!!! Anyway I love it!

Shalamar said...

I'm glad you didn't quit blogging. I love you're blog. I hardly ever comment now because I'm always holding Liv. You and a few others have really inspired me to start losing my baby weight. You have such great discipline and you look amazing! Don't stop blogging, the blogging world will miss you.

Robins Family said...

YAY Glad to see you back!! NO MORE STRIKING! HA HA! I love the table and chairs!! SO CUTE!!

Andrew & Angel Bitter said...

The table and chairs are way cute!!! I need some for my balcony. We would like to eat in the nice fresh air also. Although I hate the rain!!

bequi said...

Awwww