Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am posting a lot lately. deal with it. :)
Sooo, I have heard of pregnant women "popping overnight", I just never thought I would be one of them. And its not like it matters, I just never thought of it.
Despite what you might think or see, the past 3 weeks I have been getting chubby, and bloated. But usually with a little exercise, or certain clothes, I have been able to hide it, or make it(bloatedness, not baby) go away.
Today was the first day, it never went away, there wasnt a shirt on earth that could hide it, and was apparent in any mirror I saw.
Today was also the the first day, I put on one of my regular items of clothing and it did not fit!! :(
Its my favorite little fitted jacket, so I really hope I can whip myself back into shape after this baby pops out.

I am here to tell you, pregnancy is absolutely boring, and unfun until you find out the gender. sure, there is the initial excitement of "we're going to have a baby!" but that wears off after a week or two.
Then you just have symptoms.
You can't buy baby clothes.
you can't pick names.
you can't decorate the nursery.
you can't plan showers.
and until you REALLY pop, you can't buy maternity clothes.

You can:
buy saltines and ginger ale.
realize you need to clean the toilet better.
think about how unprepared you and your house are.
worry about how you will raise them.
stress about the pains of childbirth.
listen over and over to people tell you, the baby will be here in no time.

:)

So basically, I am glad I am well into my second trimester, and the fun can FINALLY begin.

We find out the gender in 10 days. seriously. 10. its going to be so unreal.
So stay tuned.

No comments: