Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Wedding day!

Well, This is our first blog!! Jason and I started our life together on October 18th 2008. We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple late morning. the day started out beautifully around 730( for me at least) with a hair appointment and then it was off to the temple! I met Jason there and the first time I saw him on our wedding day my heart sank and I knew without a doubt this would be the best day of my life, and it was! I was so happy to have all my family and close friends with me in our sealing room. My dress was PERFECT!! my wonderful mother spent 3 months making my dream dress. it was a short vintage style wedding dress and my veil was no exception. Jason was so Handsome in his Brown tux. Jason and I had a lovely and fun Dinner with all of our family the night before that way we didnt need to have a luncheon the day of the wedding so after our pictures Jason and I enjoyed time just the two of us eating lunch in the temple cafeteria. its good stuff. we had steak lol.

Our Reception was perfect! with the exception of our flowers, which were ALL COMPLETELY WRONG, everything went lovely. my bridesmaids looked beautiful and despite what a certain bitter prude wife of our friend thinks, our groosmen(most of which were married) looked great! Our reception center was lovely, perfect, AIR CONDITIONED, and just simply perfect. I loved my wedding day and almost everyone who was a part of it. ;-) everyone has their little imperfections on their wedding right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good job stealing my blog title ;-)