Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Weekend!


The weekend was great! We did a lot of christmas shopping on saturday morning, which was tricky because we were with each other so I had to go back without him to buy stuff he said he liked. tricky business. we also went to lunch which was the first time we went to lunch by ourselves in a very long time, usually we go with his parents or someone. we went to noodles and company! we got the mac and cheese bowl and the guy looked at us really weird when we told him we were going to share. the bowls are so huge why wouldnt you share?! we got our food and STILL didnt finish the whole thing cause it was too big for the 2 of us. I also finished my water! yay! lol I never finish water. I was proud.


Saturday was also my sister in laws endowment day. She chose the bountiful temple because the Jordan river temple was closed. it was a cool experience, it reminded me of when I got my endowments out 2 months ago almost to the day. I realized how much I had learned about the temple in the short 2 months I have gone. so amazing! love it!

have I mentioned how excited I am about Christmas?! Jason and I have mapped out our christmas day plan, I hope. both of our families do a lot on christmas and they are around the same times too. its proving to be difficult. I am excited to wake up christmas morning with Jason though. we are going to have our own little christmas at our place, then go to my parents house for christmas presents there till around 11am, then go to his parents house, then to his grandmas gouse, then to my grandmas house around 4pm. hopefully it will work that way and no one will change their plans!

2 comments:

Crandalls said...

So....I get this random message from Heather Cutler saying she found my blog from YOURS! I didn't even know you knew my blog...thanks for stocking me! Anyways, now consider yourself officially stocked as well.

Anonymous said...

You're lucky neither of your parents are divorced. We have to go to my parent's, Anthony's mom's, Anthony's dad's, His mom's mom, His Dad's mom, his step-mom's mom, and my grandma's. Fun fun fun.

I LOVE NOODLES AND COMPANY!! They have the best chicken soup EVER!!