Monday, December 1, 2008

Update on...EVERYTHING!

alright so since I am new to blogging I figure I need to write about everything everyone else has been writing about lately. so, first we will start with Twilight. First you should know, I havent read it. I went and saw the movie two days after it came out, with my sisters and mom. It was good, but for sure not as good as everyone made it out to be. I thought it was predictable and plain. I will say that I loved the baseball scene, and I thought Edward was so ridiculously attractive, but only when he plays Edward, as an average person, he is ugly. I thought the movie moved a little too fast. 5 mins after the movie started they were all of a sudden IN LOVE just by smelling each other by the lockers. really? come on. I fully understand its not that way in the book, which is why I am just talking about the movie. ;-)

Thanksgiving! this was Jason and I's 2nd holiday together and it was perfect! we woke up late, dragged ourselves to layton around noon and ate with my side of the family, which is about 30 people! then around 33o we went to his familys to eat dessert. Food was good, family was good, all in all life is still pretty good! Cant wait for christmas! We went shopping the day after black friday cause there were still really good sales, especially in park city! we are pretty much done christmas shopping.

1 comment:

Andrew & Angel Bitter said...

Well Twilight is great!!! To fully understand the movie you have to read the books. Then you get into the charactors more! I really really loved the books and are going to read them again. Now that I have seen the movie. Sounds like your Thanksgiving went well and its nice to have a first Thanksgiving married! I know I enjoyed my last year. I love your page it is way cute! How did you learn about this blog? I love all your pictures to way cute!!!